We have the space and the clientele waiting for you.
If you are a licensed Massage Therapist who enjoys building rapport with people and treating a diverse demographic from active seniors to avid exercisers we are the fitness & wellness center location for you. Through skillfully trained touch, our ideal therapist can assess individual needs to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and always aid in the general wellness of their clients.
Ideal Therapist has;
- Ability to build rapport with clients putting them at ease to talk about symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Keenly evaluates degree of pressure to be tolerated by client to relieve pain and tension
- Safely manipulates muscles or other soft tissues of the body customizing style and techniques for a diverse clientele
- Provides clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve posture
- Documents client’s condition and progress to establish a long term wellness plan
- Upholds complete confidentiality and privacy
- Assumes pride in a welcoming and tidy work environment including providing clean linens, pillow, blankets, oils/lotions and music
- Practice personal care to limit your own health risks by using sound body mechanics, spacing sessions properly and exercising for physical stamina and dexterity
- Maintain current licenses (CEU'S), registrations/fees and certifications as required by the State and local agencies including CPR
- Provide necessary client booking and fee for services rendered documentation and reporting to Center management, as required
Apply today and start to work with our members, staff and the public.
Schedule and compensation to be determined.
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
We envision a society where personal healthcare responsibility is the norm, not the exception. Where people are informed and motivated to practice good lifestyle habits including a quality fitness regime. At Healthtrax, we see ourselves as a vital part of this transformation and have a sense of contribution that validates that the work we do is part of a worthwhile journey. Join our journey & our team. Apply today at healthtrax.com/careers
Since 1979, Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness has been a premier operator of fitness centers serving individuals and corporations. With 17 locations in 6 states, Healthtrax offers programs and facilities that blend lifestyle management, health education, fitness and traditional clinical services, Healthtrax professional staff provide a holistic approach to help each member get healthy and stay healthy. Healthtrax Fitness Centers attract avid fitness enthusiasts, mature adults, families, the tentative non- exerciser, and, or special medical populations most of whom are motivated to not just live longer but live better!
Company Website: www.healthtrax.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)