Healthtrax Fitness Head Personal Trainer Opportunity.
Are you an experienced, professional Personal Trainer looking for career advancement in the field you love?
If you have a proven track record obtaining and retaining clientele; 3 or more years’ commercial fitness center experience; excellent verbal and written communications, time management and follow-up skills we should talk!
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work with Fitness Director to develop and realize your personal succession business plan
- Provide Healthy Start appointments; ensure health history requirements are satisfied
- Manage client follow-up system confirming and, or rescheduling clients
- Conduct fitness assessments with clients and evaluate their results (InBody 570 analysis equipment)
- Create personalized exercise programs that include obtainable progression
- Manage client files, schedules, reminders and document exercise progress in Club Ready software
- Identify special population needs
- Respect client confidentiality
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings and best practice sharing
- Actively offer feedback to Fitness Director to foster improved client and employee experience
- Ensure that the fitness floor and equipment is safe, clean, in working order and well maintained
- Participate in marketing strategies that will increase personal training services, attraction and retention
- Adherence to company standards as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- Exhibit a desire for learning, research and continual growth for professional development
- Must maintain a current PT certification, with nationally recognized elite: NSCA, ACSM, NASM, ACE. CPR/AED.
- Performance-based pay with quarterly bonus opportunities
- Paid training for your continued success through our PT Business Workshops, including CEC support with pre-approved allowance for specialty certification reimbursement
- Marketing support
- Career advancement with the potential to progress to Fitness Director to a General Manager since our goal is to advance talent from within throughout 17 Locations in 6 States
- Rewards and Recognition program
- Among the most motivated members you’ll meet & Center-wide team comradery
- Paid Time Off; Benefits Package including medical, dental and 401K, as full time employee
Making a Difference
Healthtrax has a rich history of serving our communities’ fitness needs since 1979. Be part of the tradition while you evolve with us and the ever-changing fitness field. Healthtrax is passionate about: • Improving the lives of our members and employees to live their best lives • Encouraging professional growth, development and career advancement • Fostering positivity with an attitude of gratitude shared among staff and members • Giving back to our local community with fitness challenges all year long • Rewarding and celebrating excellence
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
We envision a society where personal healthcare responsibility is the norm, not the exception. Where people are informed and motivated to practice good lifestyle habits including a quality fitness regime. At Healthtrax, we see ourselves as a vital part of this transformation and have a sense of contribution that validates that the work we do is part of a worthwhile journey. Join our journey & our team. Apply today at healthtrax.com/careers
Since 1979, Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness has been a premier operator of fitness centers serving individuals and corporations. With 16 locations in 6 states, Healthtrax offers programs and facilities that blend lifestyle management, health education, fitness and traditional clinical services, Healthtrax professional staff provide a holistic approach to help each member get healthy and stay healthy. Healthtrax Fitness Centers attract avid fitness enthusiasts, mature adults, families, the tentative non- exerciser, and, or special medical populations most of whom are motivated to not just live longer but live better!
Full time roles include competitive compensation and bonus potential, training and development, awards and recognition, best practice sharing among affiliates, leadership support by Vice President of Operations, corporate support in marketing, professional salesmanship boot camp, personal training workshops to meet fellow colleagues throughout our company, career advancement, as well as Health and Dental benefits, 401 (k), HealthASSIST employee wellness, flexibility in Paid Time Off and Holidays.
If you are passionate about being your best self and are fulfilled serving others apply today to join our team and start making a positive impact on people’s lives. Seeking energetic people at the top of their game caring about delivering personalized customer service, sales, personal training or facilities maintenance.
Enjoy a flexible work schedule and thrive in a supportive, team culture at Healthtrax with motivated members who want to be there and see your smiling face.
Company Website: www.healthtrax.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)