Give Yourself A Raise in the field of Personal Training when you work at Healthtrax!
Control your earning potential with our generous certified personal trainer unprecedented compensation package rewarding your success.
- Ability to advance through multiple Tier levels with compensation, commission and bonus ranging annually from $42K for part time training 25 hours a week to upwards of $100K for fulltime working at full potential as an experienced trainer
- CEU’s reimbursement helps you earn more as you increase credentials
- Generous quarterly bonus rewarded for consistency in meeting goals
- Commissions applied on every new and renewed client program in addition to base pay
- Career opportunity to advance to Head Trainer and beyond in Company
- Members waiting to train with you as we help you build up your book of business
Healthtrax has a proven track record as a leader in career longevity among CPT’s.
Opportunities available for experienced, nationally certified trainers
Current certifications, with nationally recognized elite: NSCA, ACSM, NASM, ACE and CPR/AED, must be maintained. Bachelor's Degree in related field of study, preferred.
Proven track record obtaining and retaining clientele; 3 or more years’ experience; Excellent verbal and written communications, time management and follow-up skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Healthtrax Personal Trainer highlights:
- Generous compensation opportunities unique to the industry including membership benefits to your clients
- Performance-based pay with quarterly bonus opportunities
- Paid training for your continued success through our PT Business Workshops, including CEC support with pre-approved allowance for specialty certification reimbursement
- Marketing support
- Career advancement with the potential to progress through 4 Tiers of Personal Training, become a Head Trainer to Fitness Director to a General Manager since our goal is to advance talent from within. (17 Locations, 6 States)
- Competitive Benefits Package including medical, dental and 401K
- Rewards and Recognition program
- Among the most motivated members you’ll meet
- Center and fitness team comradery
- Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedule
Position Overview Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work with Fitness Director to develop and realize your personal business plan
- Provide Healthy Start appointments to new members. Ensure health history requirements are satisfied
- Create and manage a system where all clients are called and confirmed one day in advance
- Conduct fitness assessments with clients and evaluate their results (InBody 570 analysis equipment)
- Create personalized exercise programs for clients that include obtainable progression
- Manage client files, schedules, reminders and document exercise progress in Club Ready software
- Identify special population needs
- Respect client confidentiality
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings and best practice sharing
- Actively offer feedback to Fitness Director to foster improved client and employee experience
- Ensure that the fitness floor and equipment is safe, clean, in working order and well maintained
- Participate in marketing strategies that will increase personal training services, attraction and retention
- Adherence to company standards as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- Exhibit a desire for learning, research and continual growth for professional development
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
We envision a society where personal healthcare responsibility is the norm, not the exception. Where people are informed and motivated to practice good lifestyle habits including a quality fitness regime. At Healthtrax, we see ourselves as a vital part of this transformation and have a sense of contribution that validates that the work we do is part of a worthwhile journey. Join our journey & our team. Apply today at healthtrax.com/careers
Since 1979, Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness has been a premier operator of fitness centers serving individuals and corporations. With 17 locations in 6 states, Healthtrax offers programs and facilities that blend lifestyle management, health education, fitness and traditional clinical services, Healthtrax professional staff provide a holistic approach to help each member get healthy and stay healthy. Healthtrax Fitness Centers attract avid fitness enthusiasts, mature adults, families, the tentative non- exerciser, and, or special medical populations most of whom are motivated to not just live longer but live better!
Full time roles include competitive compensation and bonus potential, training and development, awards and recognition, best practice sharing among affiliates, leadership support by Vice President of Operations, corporate support in marketing, professional salesmanship boot camp, personal training workshops to meet fellow colleagues throughout our company, career advancement, as well as Health and Dental benefits, 401 (k), HealthASSIST employee wellness, flexibility in Paid Time Off and Holidays.
If you are passionate about being your best self and are fulfilled serving others apply today to join our team and start making a positive impact on people’s lives. Seeking energetic people at the top of their game caring about delivering personalized customer service, sales, personal training or facilities maintenance.
Enjoy a flexible work schedule and thrive in a supportive, team culture at Healthtrax with motivated members who want to be there and see your smiling face.
Company Website: www.healthtrax.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)