Physician Liaison - New Business Development
This position will be the primary outreach to doctors to promote the Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness physician referred exercise program p.r.e.p.
Develop and manage a territory with the goal of maximizing physician network of patient referrals.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Build and sustain business relationships with the doctors and their teams.
- Distribute information about p.r.e.p. to physicians, hospital nurses, and medical assistants.
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with physicians to educate them and sell p.r.e.p.
- Organize physician dinners or events to present p.r.e.p. information.
- Engage in monthly conference calls with regional physician liaisons.
- Report mileage and related expenses on a monthly basis.
- Document offices visited, contacts and roles noting areas of accomplishment, next steps and deliverables.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and p.r.e.p. meetings.
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- Ability to be brief and speak clearly
- Ability to accept rejection and persevere
- Pleasant personality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Provide reliable transportation to sales calls and meetings
Full time benefit eligible position with openings in Hartford, CT Region
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
We envision a society where personal healthcare responsibility is the norm, not the exception. Where people are informed and motivated to practice good lifestyle habits including a quality fitness regime. At Healthtrax, we see ourselves as a vital part of this transformation and have a sense of contribution that validates that the work we do is part of a worthwhile journey. Join our journey & our team. Apply today at healthtrax.com/careers
Since 1979, Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness has been a premier operator of fitness centers serving individuals and corporations. With 17 locations in 6 states, Healthtrax offers programs and facilities that blend lifestyle management, health education, fitness and traditional clinical services, Healthtrax professional staff provide a holistic approach to help each member get healthy and stay healthy. Healthtrax Fitness Centers attract avid fitness enthusiasts, mature adults, families, the tentative non- exerciser, and, or special medical populations most of whom are motivated to not just live longer but live better!
Company Website: www.healthtrax.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)