Physician Liaison - New Business Development
This position will be the primary outreach to doctors to promote the Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness physician referred exercise program p.r.e.p.
Develop and manage a territory with the goal of maximizing physician network of patient referrals.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Build and sustain business relationships with the doctors and their teams.
- Distribute information about p.r.e.p. to physicians, hospital nurses, and medical assistants.
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with physicians to educate them and sell p.r.e.p.
- Organize physician dinners or events to present p.r.e.p. information.
- Engage in monthly conference calls with regional physician liaisons.
- Report mileage and related expenses on a monthly basis.
- Document offices visited, contacts and roles noting areas of accomplishment, next steps and deliverables.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and p.r.e.p. meetings.
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- Ability to be brief and speak clearly
- Ability to accept rejection and persevere
- Pleasant personality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Provide reliable transportation to sales calls and meetings
Full time benefit eligible position with openings in Hartford, CT Region
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
We envision a society where personal healthcare responsibility is the norm, not the exception. Where people are informed and motivated to practice good lifestyle habits including a quality fitness regime. At Healthtrax, we see ourselves as a vital part of this transformation and have a sense of contribution that validates that the work we do is part of a worthwhile journey. Join our journey & our team. Apply today at healthtrax.com/careers
Since 1979, Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness has been a premier operator of fitness centers serving individuals and corporations. With 16 locations in 6 states, Healthtrax offers programs and facilities that blend lifestyle management, health education, fitness and traditional clinical services, Healthtrax professional staff provide a holistic approach to help each member get healthy and stay healthy. Healthtrax Fitness Centers attract avid fitness enthusiasts, mature adults, families, the tentative non- exerciser, and, or special medical populations most of whom are motivated to not just live longer but live better!
Full time roles include competitive compensation and bonus potential, training and development, awards and recognition, best practice sharing among affiliates, leadership support by Vice President of Operations, corporate support in marketing, professional salesmanship boot camp, personal training workshops to meet fellow colleagues throughout our company, career advancement, as well as Health and Dental benefits, 401 (k), HealthASSIST employee wellness, flexibility in Paid Time Off and Holidays.
If you are passionate about being your best self and are fulfilled serving others apply today to join our team and start making a positive impact on people’s lives. Seeking energetic people at the top of their game caring about delivering personalized customer service, sales, personal training or facilities maintenance.
Enjoy a flexible work schedule and thrive in a supportive, team culture at Healthtrax with motivated members who want to be there and see your smiling face.
Company Website: www.healthtrax.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)