The Healthtrax Aquatics Supervisor & Birthday Party Coordinator finds joy in helping others have a great experience at our Center whether it is learning to swim or having the party of their dreams!
Aquatics Supervisor role includes, not limited to all related aquatics programming, staffing and oversight. The Aquatics Supervisor is responsible for meeting and exceeding aquatics program quality in services and instruction and budget goals.
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule all group and private swimming lessons (adult and children)
- Organize and promote attendance in existing programs and recommend future program ideas
- Directly supervise aquatic staff and oversee hiring of swim instructors
- Provide members and the public with information about swim lessons (emails, phone calls, walk-ins)
- Maintain inventories and pool equipment within predetermined budget
- Accept payments, process registration forms within Club Ready software
- Manage and resolve conflicts relative to swimming lessons keeping supervisor apprised of situations
- Adhere to and enforce aquatic, Center and Healthtrax policies
Requirements: Our ideal candidate possesses a WSI certification and/or equivalent lifeguard certificate. Pool operator certification and training may also be required. Minimum of 2 or more years of teaching, aquatic program coordination and management of others, ideal. CPR, required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and pleasing personality, a must.
Requirement: Must be over 18 years of age. Ideal candidate has 2 or more years working with children and coordinating activities or events and have excellent communication skills with a charismatic personality.
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
We envision a society where personal healthcare responsibility is the norm, not the exception. Where people are informed and motivated to practice good lifestyle habits including a quality fitness regime. At Healthtrax, we see ourselves as a vital part of this transformation and have a sense of contribution that validates that the work we do is part of a worthwhile journey. Join our journey & our team. Apply today at healthtrax.com/careers
Since 1979, Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness has been a premier operator of fitness centers serving individuals and corporations. With 17 locations in 6 states, Healthtrax offers programs and facilities that blend lifestyle management, health education, fitness and traditional clinical services, Healthtrax professional staff provide a holistic approach to help each member get healthy and stay healthy. Healthtrax Fitness Centers attract avid fitness enthusiasts, mature adults, families, the tentative non- exerciser, and, or special medical populations most of whom are motivated to not just live longer but live better!
Company Website: www.healthtrax.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)